Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Jan 22, 2020.

  1. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I always thought if you took too much vitamins it didn't matter, your body just didn't use them?
    That's why I take multi vitamins everyday.

    Thanks I will up to 500.:)
     
    BrianK and AED like this.
  2. Byron

    Byron Powers

    Also, take “Methyl” vitamin B 12 and Vitamin E.
     
    AED likes this.
  3. Jo M

    Jo M Powers

    Same here. I recently increased Vit D to 3,000 after reading one of Brian's posts, (thank you Brian). I also started elderberry syrup when I had the flu. I absolutely despise illnesses that force me to stay home, or even worse, send me to the ER. I will try anything prevent this scenario. I have attempted to get the family on board, but sadly my pleas fall on deaf ears.
     
    BrianK, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Padraig, some vitamins are water soluble
    And we excrete the excess. Other vitamins get stored in the body. Not sure
    Which vitamins are which.
     
    AED and padraig like this.
  5. Indy

    Indy Praying

    I started taking these last September and instead of having at least three bad colds at this stage of the year, I have only had one small one since then. But from reading this thread I a thinking maybe vitamin D is even better.

    https://www.healthyliving.ie/Immune-C-60tabs

    [​IMG]
     
  6. Katfalls

    Katfalls Powers

    Update on Blessed Salt: We had our Secular Carmelite Discalced meeting this morning. The Priest who celebrated Mass for us is from Kenya, a Franciscan Priest. After Mass I took my box of Kosher salt into the Sacristy and asked him if he would bless it. He was delighted to do that. He did a very beautiful blessing. I told him this was the first time I ever had Blessed Salt. But I want to sprinkle it around our house. We just bought this house last June, and I have noticed odd sounds and crashing sounds since we have been living here. The neighbor told me the other day that the man who lived here before we bought it died in the house of cancer. He was a Baptist Minister. One of the people in my Carmelite group thinks he is probably not happy that a Catholic is living in his house, and a Carmelite at that!! So, tomorrow I will go around the house with salt and holy water and see if the noises go away. Some of them are crashing noises and when we look around can't find anything. I am thinking about asking our President of our community to set aside one Saturday of the year to have things blessed by the Priest, medals, rosaries, salt, oil, holy water. He thought that was a good idea . . .
     
  7. Indy

    Indy Praying

    Was just thinking, there is very little this forum does not cater for, from music to laughter, from spiritual to physical health, you name it. one stop shop!!
     
    Booklady, Byron, AED and 10 others like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    :)(y)
     
  9. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    I have been taking 4000 Units daily of vitamin D
    Been taking it for a year
    Not getting sick
    Thank God
    I use the gummy formula
    Tastes like gummy bears
     
    any name you wish, AED, Indy and 4 others like this.
  10. Fatima

    Fatima Powers

    Yes, heaven gives us what we need that is natural.
    https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/en/EPIDEMICS.html

    THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
    10.13.2014

    Unknown diseases will continue to attack humanity, one after another; but as they appear, I will provide you the natural resources to combat them.

    The Father gave man all that is necessary; not only to continue, to edify and advance in science, but in Nature man will find everything necessary to keep in good health. I know that some of you would abstain and would not even dare to try that which is found in nature and that I will mention to you, because man, just as he rebels against My Son and despises Him, as well as he denies Me as Mother, in that same way he denies nature’s attributes for his good, and will deny that a Mother steps ahead of the things that will affect Her children.

    HUMANITY HAS COMFORTABLE FEEDING HABITS BUT WHICH ARE TOTALLY HARMFUL FOR THE HUMAN ORGANISM, AND CONTINUALLY DESTROYS AND MAKES SICK. In this instant man’s organism is saturated by bad eating habits, making it a weakening organism and the new diseases causes man a lot of harm.

    - Light of Mary asks our Mother what must we do to make the organism more resistant against the plagues that are coming.

    The Blessed Mother responds:
    My beloved, utilize water that has been previously boiled and start NOW the detox of the organism drinking as much water as possible, so the organism will start to purify.

    Beloved, as a Mother who sees beyond what you see, I ask you to eat THE MULBERRY (BERRY). It is a natural blood purifier and this will help the organism become more resistant to the maladies that humanity will suffer. You ignore that a great part of the virus and bacteria that plague you, have been created by man himself as a result of the power over all humanity.
     
    Booklady likes this.
  11. Jo M

    Jo M Powers

    Happy to hear about your beautiful blessing. Hope things settle down at your house.
     
    AED likes this.
  12. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Thank you!
     
    AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. padraig

    padraig Powers

    A ray of hope

     
    AED likes this.
  14. djmoforegon

    djmoforegon Powers

    I was just going to mention that black elderberries also come in a gummy formula. No one has objected to taking one of these every day!:D
     
    AED, HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  15. Yes! And also in tea bags.....my doc recommends when one is catching a cold....and I think good for respiratory problems.
     
    AED, HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  16. Oh dear......it just seems that the next thing you read about this virus just gets worse:

    Hubei Doctors Warn Of Even-Deadlier Coronavirus Reinfection Causing Sudden Heart Attacks

    Doctors working on the front lines of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak have told the Taiwan Times that it's possible to become reinfected by the virus, leading to death from sudden heart failure in some cases.

    "It’s highly possible to get infected a second time. A few people recovered from the first time by their own immune system, but the meds they use are damaging their heart tissue, and when they get it the second time, the antibody doesn’t help but makes it worse, and they die a sudden death from heart failure," reads a message forwarded to Taiwan News from a relative of one of the doctors living in the United Kingdom.

    The source also said the virus has “outsmarted all of us,” as it can hide symptoms for up to 24 days. This assertion has been made independently elsewhere, with Chinese pulmonologist Zhong Nanshan (鍾南山) saying the average incubation period is three days, but it can take as little as one day and up to 24 days to develop symptoms.

    Also, the source said that false negative tests for the virus are fairly common. “It can fool the test kit – there were cases that they found, the CT scan shows both lungs are fully infected but the test came back negative four times. The fifth test came back positive.” -Taiwan Times

    Notably, one of the ways coronaviruses cripple the immune system is via an HIV-like attachment to white blood cells, which triggers a 'cytokine storm' - a term popularized during the avian H5N1 influenza outbreak - in which an uncontrolled release of inflammatory 'cytokines' target various organs, often leading to failure and in many cases death.

    The cytokine storm is best exemplified by severe lung infections, in which local inflammation spills over into the systemic circulation, producing systemic sepsis, as defined by persistent hypotension, hyper- or hypothermia, leukocytosis or leukopenia, and often thrombocytopenia.

    ...

    In addition to lung infections, the cytokine storm is a consequence of severe infections in the gastrointestinal tract, urinary tract, central nervous system, skin, joint spaces, and other sites. (Tisoncik, et. al, Into the Eye of the Cytokine Storm)(2012)

    According to the 2012 study, "Cytokine storms are associated with a wide variety of infectious and noninfectious diseases and have even been the unfortunate consequence of attempts at therapeutic intervention."

    How do coronaviruses enter the body?

    With SARS (sudden acute respiratory syndrome), another coronavirus, researchers discovered that one of the ways the disease attaches itself is through an enzyme known as ACE2, a 'functional receptor' produced in several organs (oral and nasal mucosa, nasopharynx, lung, stomach, small intestine, colon, skin, lymph nodes, thymus, bone marrow, spleen, liver, kidney, and brain).

    ACE2 is also "abundantly present in humans in the epithelia of the lung and small intestine, which might provide possible routes of entry for the SARS-CoV," while it was also observed "in arterial and venous endothelial cells and arterial smooth muscle cells" - which would include the heart.

    This has led some to speculate that Asians, who have higher concentrations of ACE2 (per the 1000 genome project) may be affected to a greater degree than those of European ancestry, who produce the least of it - and have largely been the asymptomatic 'super spreaders' such as Diamond Princess coronavirus victim Rebecca Frasure.

    And so while more research on COVID-19 is urgently needed - we know that coronavirus can target ACE2 receptors, which are found in the cardiovascuar system. And we have seen evidence of both sudden collapses and neurological damage from footage pouring out of Wuhan, China.

    If the virus can reinfect patients and cause cytokine storms and sudden death - possibly exacerbated by therapeutic intervention - treating the coronavirus which CDC director Dr. Robert Redfield says will become widespread throughout the United States 'this year or next,' it is vitally important to understand exactly how COVID-19 works, and how to treat it. That would require cooperation from China and a CDC team on the ground in the epicenter. For some unknown reason, however, China still refuses to grant US scientists access to ground zero.

    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/hu...irus-reinfection-causing-sudden-heart-attacks
     
  17. Jo M

    Jo M Powers

    Yikes! Imagine recovering from this ugly virus, only to die of a heart attack. This is so depressing. I wonder what meds these people were taking that caused such damage to their heart tissue.
     
    AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. djmoforegon

    djmoforegon Powers

    I'm a big tea drinker so I will look for these. Thanks!
     
    AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  19. Here's the one I have because it promotes immune function and is organic (it says!) but also contains other herbs so it might not be as rich as a solely elderberry tea:

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HWCHG88/ref=dp_cerb_3
     
    Sam, AED and djmoforegon like this.
  20. Don_D

    Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

    Do yourself a big favor and please request your priest come and bless your new home if they have not already Katfalls. Things like this are not the spirit of the last man who lived there. That is a belief of pagans and is not catholic. Our souls do not remain here after our deaths.
     
    AED, HeavenlyHosts and Shae like this.

Share This Page