Could 2011 be the beginning?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by jmj, Jan 21, 2011.

  1. jmj

    jmj New Member

    I just joined this forum, and I began to really delve into the mysteries of the times we are in for about 2yrs now, so I'm no expert at this stuff. I'm glad I found this site to share this stuff with others who are like me. It was very hard at first, bevause few people will talk about it with me. But over time, it got better as I realized most people.can't handle talking about it or think you're crazy. I thought I

    would give an intro first lol. Anyway, my mother-in-law said tht a priest talked about a prophecy from Garabandal (haven't heard about ot before, so we weren't sure if it was old or recent). Prophecy: a pope will go to Russia n one week later the warning will occur. The priest said Pope Benedict is going to Russia in May this year. These are my thoughts: if he does go in May, then the warning will occur in may. That means the miracle will occur in 2012 between the months of march and may. Here's the part tht might b crazy: I alsp investigated St. John Bosco's dream - the three days of darkness will take place before the month of the flowers in the month of the blue moon. Well, I found the month of tje flowers is april. There r two different calculations.for a blue in moon; the one most commonly used is two full moons in a month. The next blue moon to occur will b on aug 2012. Many people think the 3 days will take place in 2012, n I feel it could as well. Any thoughts?
     
  2. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Welcome to the Forum jmj! You certainly dove right in with a number of questions! SPLASH! :D

    First of all, a number of years ago, the Garabandal seer, Conchita, has indicated the following sequence of events:

    1) A visit of a Pope to Moscow
    2) An invasion of Europe by Russia shortly after the Pope's return to Rome
    3) Open persecution of the Church
    4) the Warning occurs at the peak of the crisis involving (2) and (3). Conchita has called this period the Tribulation.
    5) Within a year following the Warning, the Miracle occurs.
    6) If the world as a whole fails to repent in response to the Warning and Miracle, a worldwide Chastisement will follow.

    There are Catholics who believe that the Three Days of Darkness is the culmination of the Chastisement.

    Based on this, the Warning and the Three Days of Darkness could not occur in the same year.

    Did the priest state a source that would confirm Pope Benedict's visit to Russia? I have not heard of it. :shock:

    Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!
     
  3. jmj

    jmj New Member

    Yes, I remember hearing about that order of events,.but I was.wondering more about the three days occuring next yr. I had a dream it wld.happen spon and in the summer. I and others feel it could be 2012 when it occurs. Also, I read in "Fire From Heaven" by maurlean Flynn tht now time is very short, and that there's not enough time 4 all these foretold events to occur, and Our Lady has shorten the AC's reign.
     
  4. jmj

    jmj New Member

    My mother-in-law said the priest travels and goes 2 italy alot.
     
  5. Mario

    Mario Powers

    jmj,

    The priest you speak of probably mentioned a different month/year because I just googled the possibility of Benedict's visit and neither May nor any other firm date/visit was mentioned.

    Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!
     
  6. jmj

    jmj New Member

    Maybe so. I tried looking online for a date as well, but couldnt find a.date. Maybe they don't want to announce a date yet. But I bet it'll happen soon.
     
  7. MomsCalling

    MomsCalling Principalities

    Welcome JMJ! Good for you to jump right in to our fun!
    You know, Pope Benedict had the Russians to the Vatican in May of 2010, perhaps that was part of it:
    http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/meeting-between-russian-orthodox-patriarch-and-pope-benedict-suggested/

    And then on December 12, 2010, he met with the head of the Russian Imperial House, HIH Grand Duchess Maria Vladimirovna:
    http://www.angelfire.com/pa/ImperialRussian/news/249news.html

    So, really it IS his turn...although he probably also knows of the prophecies that pinnacle on his trip to Russia...I wonder what he thinks about all that..fulfilling prophecy? We all talk about this stuff, but you know he also must be aware of what many Catholics are thinking these days. I really wonder how he deals with all that?

    There is a lot of buzz that he is ready to go, or that he should go...but no solid plans yet that I could find either.
     
  8. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I noticed today that they expect two million in Rome for Pope JP2's Beatification; this would certainly equate to a , 'Great Church event' as per Garabandal; also its close to Easter as its early May? I am not sure how well it ties in, though.

    I see the Roman Hoteliers, etc are already rackingup there prices massively for the Beatification, this strikes me as grad theft in a huge scale. The sad thing is most of these buisness people class themselves as @Catholics' yet they are out to rob their brothers and sisters in the faith..I'd love to see the Vatican give them a belt of the crozier.
     
  9. MomsCalling

    MomsCalling Principalities

    Well, we all know what Ron thinks, so this fits in with his predictions. Kind-of exciting.

    Yeah, the merchants just can't resist. Wouldn't it be novel if they actually LOWERED their prices so more folks could actually afford to go? No chance for that I guess.

    Hey, just a reminder - did you all know that Ascension Thursday is on June 2 this year? On the day of Mirjana's apparition! And it is the same for the Eastern and the Western for the 2nd year in a row. Remember the comment about beginning with an "A"...some say the A stands for Angel, others say it stands for Ascension...

    Next year 2012 is it on May 17 (or May 24 for the Eastern)

    All the signs are coming together...but we should not try to second-guess God...no doubt he will throw us a curve ball again! Oh that God of ours, always the kidder! LOL
     
  10. jmj

    jmj New Member

    Very interesting! I bet the Pope feels stressed/pressured about it. Do any of you think the Three Days.could occur in 2012? I've read there.'s not enough time for all 2 take place.
     
  11. padraig

    padraig Powers

    My bosses father died about a month ago, just before Christmas. She had taken him into her home because he was a little unwell. Anyway everytime she mentioned Christmas he used to say he would not be there for Christmas ..and so it turned out. He was very old in his 90's but I foten note folks sense when there death is near.

    Anyway at his funeral his grand daughter ,Darragh, a lovely one year old little girl acted up as little at the mass so her father took her outside the Chapel door away from the Mass. Standing there they were surprised to see a little Robin Red breast dancing away right in front of them for a long while. But when they cme back into the Church the Robin follwed and stayed about 15 minutes happilly chirping away i nthe aisle of the Church for a long time during the mass, only leaving when the coffin was brought down the aisle!!

    Well of course they took this as a Sign of the granfathers presense.

    But the point I am trying to make is that God is the most perfect gentleman; with superb good manners. When the time for what is to come draws near we will all of us get a sign like the little Robin. Some of us will jsut see a little bird dancing and write it off, others will see the little bird dance and others more prayerful, more spiritually aware, see something greater.

    As to how the gentle warning comes I suppose it will be different for different people, for some a dream ,for others a vision, others a 'feeling', for others....

    Acts 2:17
    "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, yo


    [​IMG]
     
  12. jmj

    jmj New Member

    What a sweet story! I like your analogy. But what about the Three Days occuring in 2012? I know pf an exorcist priest feels 2012 is the year when it will occur.
     
  13. jmj

    jmj New Member

    Did ny of u know tht Fr. Gobbi is visiting the U.S. in Oct?
     
  14. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I don't think any of us lving will see the 3 days darkness, I believe thats a story for a time much much darker than this. Towards the end of the world.
     
  15. MomsCalling

    MomsCalling Principalities

    Padraig, there you go again...where do you GET all those wonderful pictures! Great analogy on God though. We all hope we get a good sign, don't we? I do think though that if someone tries to pin down what is going to happen to a specific day or hour and then publicize it (except for Fr. Petar and Mirjana, of course), that God will throw us a curve...
     
  16. phu618

    phu618 New Member

    My understanding is that the prophecies of chastisement from Garabandal have been altered from their original trajectory, owing to the fall of the Soviet Union and Communism in Eastern Europe. However, the Warning and the Miracle will occur in much the same way as prophesied. This is in line with the overall sense of chastisements that I get: they can be mitigated or delayed, though not altogether avoided.

    Our Lady told Fr. Gobbi to not pay attention to people who are focused on specific dates, as if the infinite mercy of Jesus can be put on a fixed timeline. However, that she gave such a specific set of parameters at all for the date of the Miracle seems to indicate that she wants her children to be as alert as possible to the signs of the times.
     
  17. jmj

    jmj New Member

    Lol yikes then I better stop predicting...hard not to when it's practically all u do!
     
  18. jmj

    jmj New Member

    This may sound crazy, but I prefer 2 hve jst the 3 Days Darkness n not the rest.n of curse none pf us wnt ny of it as we wish we cld jst enter right into the era of peace. Sry Im sentimental n do alot of contemplating lol.
     
  19. padraig

    padraig Powers

    It's true God has not let His hands be tied with dates, nor should we seek to do so.

    I suppose a few wild guesses no harm, but really that's all they are, guesses.
     
  20. phu618

    phu618 New Member

    The Lord commanded Jonah to preach to Nineveh, announcing that great city's impending destruction in forty days. Yet when the Ninevites repented, the chastisement was called off, and this was in spite of Jonah's own opposition to God extending such mercy to an enemy nation, the Assyrians - opposition that had earlier led to his flight to sea and the resulting whale incident. :lol:

    It's sometimes hard to fathom the depth of God's mercy, and the degree of power He gives those who implore His mercy for others, and not to mention how complete is His mercy to those who repent. Who knows? Today's Ninevehs and Babylons may be more receptive to a Jonah-like message of doom than we typically believe. And if God can work miracles through someone like Jonah, why not us?
     

Share This Page