Escalation - very worrying

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Dec 7, 2022.

  1. AED

    AED Powers

    "From your mouth to God's ears" as the saying goes!
     
    Mary's child, Basto and Pax Prima like this.
  2. AED

    AED Powers

    The thought of one's eternal destiny should be uppermost in everyone's minds. But de- Christianization by the enemy has been so successful only the Remnant thinks of these things.
     
    Marygar, Mary's child, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  3. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I hope they waken up in time. May God have mercy on their poor souls.

    Death is nothing

    Eternal death is something else entirely.
     
    Marygar, Mary's child, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  4. Carmelite

    Carmelite Archangels

    What are you referring to? I am off most news.
     
    Basto and AED like this.
  5. AED

    AED Powers

    Lots of rumors of him being "canceled"-- not sure how this works in a parliamentary system. No confidence vote?
     
    Mary's child likes this.
  6. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Some people say Putin is part of the Globalists. They shot down nearly all the American missiles with very great ease. Should this be possible? It makes me wonder if all this is theatre? The way things are in the world at the moment I am starting to wonder if my fingers are really my own fingers.

    At this stage I could believe pretty well anything.

    When they used the ATACMS missiles in Crimea they worked very well.

    Now suddenly they don't when used against Russia.. Why?

     
  7. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    I am sorry to tell you Paddy that your fingers can identify as sausages in this mixed woke world.

    The only thing I am sure of is that the evil one is prince of this world and is pulling a lot of the strings and pushing a lot of levers.
     
  8. padraig

    padraig Powers

    When you look at various political parties around the World such as the Republicans and Democrats in the USA it is easy to see that they are really the same thing, just packaged differently. All theatre. It was only recently with people like Trump things changed.

    Another reason I have not voted in years. What's the point? They are all the same.
    A for instance. They all seem hell bent on war with Russia.
     
    Mary's child and Carmelite like this.
  9. Pax Prima

    Pax Prima Powers

    you don't want to know, it's really really bad
     
  10. Pax Prima

    Pax Prima Powers

    I have no idea, but it could be the same thing that allegedly happened in Iran when Israel attacked them. Laser arrays. I also think this whole WWIII thing could very well be Kabuki theater as well.
     
    padraig likes this.
  11. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Yes, maybe they are boxing Trump into a corner for when he takes over. Leaving him no room to do anything else but take the endless war route.
     
    Marygar, Mary's child and Pax Prima like this.
  12. Pax Prima

    Pax Prima Powers

    Many nations have threatened Russia with allowing Ukraine to use LRMs on Russian soil. Now that we know Russia can take them down we know this escalation doesn't have much meaning any longer. Like every other kind of wonder weapon that the west has dispatched to Ukraine. However this just means that the dying cabal will escalate once more IMO. I don't know if Trump is going to be involved, he could be. But I honestly see European nations escalating this much more than America at this point. Especially given what we know in terms of prophecy.

    I also found this explaining how the ATACMS were shot down. Who knows if it is true.
    https://x.com/BRICSinfo/status/1858879004805042514
    https://x.com/imetatronink/status/1858672513292922921
     
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2024
    padraig likes this.
  13. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Father Mark seems to have caught the mood, bless him. He makes me smile:

     
  14. padraig

    padraig Powers

    This may sound totally crazy. But I wonder if God is causing these missiles to fall out of the sky without doing any harm?
     
    Marygar, Mary's child, Jo M and 5 others like this.
  15. xsantiagox

    xsantiagox Archangels

    some young guys from the Milei party decided to be very dumb and make a rally\political act with fascist aesthetics and refer to themselves as an "armed wing of the party", recite the liberal motto out loud like a creed prayer ,etc
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    this will just ruin the society, people will distrust each other. the lighting is fully intentional, they picked a wrong message to give. the other guys are bad, but 2 baddies fighting is terrible
     
    DeGaulle, Pax Prima and padraig like this.
  16. padraig

    padraig Powers

    The Devil is sticking his nose into a lot of all this.
     
  17. AED

    AED Powers

    Smoke and mirrors Padraig.
     
  18. AED

    AED Powers

    So many divine interference are happening g lately I wouldn't discount it.
     
  19. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    Maybe, they should have kept their nose clean and stayed out of NATO? There wasn't even anything in it for them, except perhaps a rationalisation of the upper management of SAAB.
     
    Philothea, Basto and Pax Prima like this.
  20. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Everything that is happening at the minute has weird written all over it. I mean Joe Biden who is supposed to be President of the United States is clearly eating apple sauce and taking happy pills. The guy who is supposed to be 'Pope', is clearly not even a Catholic. People seem to think men can be women and women men when they have body parts removed. That a Nuclear War might be a very good idea and make the World a better place.

    And yet anybody who asks questions about the weirdness is a, ' Conspiracy theorist'?

    Is a conspiracy theory still a conspiracy theory when it happens to be true?

     
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2024

Share This Page