Escalation - very worrying

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Dec 7, 2022.

  1. padraig

    padraig Powers

    My Spiritual Director told me 40 years ago that if I wanted to know what is really going on in the World I should switch of all the media for six months and go away and pray and think about things. In other words he told me we are being massively lied to about just about everything.

    That was true forty years ago.

    It is a million times more true today.
    Anyone who went through Covid and did not discover that, just was not paying attention.

    It is, all of it, a big fat lie.

     
    Heidi, Marygar, Jo M and 5 others like this.
  2. padraig

    padraig Powers

    A very good, healthy attitude from any good , prayerful Catholic at the minute regarding anything that comes from the Vatican and the World , very sadly, would be when they hear any news from Rome or elsewhere might be to ask the simple question,

    'What lies are these used car salesmen trying to sell me on now?'

    [​IMG]
     
    Mary's child, AED, Pax Prima and 2 others like this.
  3. padraig

    padraig Powers

    If they need to simulate the immediate onset of a Nuclear War in order to provoke the fear that provides greater global control they will do so..

    ..and in fact they just have..

    a new variant of Covid.

    Unless you do as they tell you there will be a Nuclear War and we will all die.

    Unless we do lock downs and take the vaccines we will all die.

    Fear, fear, fear, control, control control.

    Do as we tell you.

    [​IMG]
     
  4. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    You're an extreme-right, bigoted, racist, white-supremacist, sexist, homophobic, fascist Hitler...or something like that. Worse still, you might even be a Catholic.
     
    Heidi, Carmelite, Marygar and 7 others like this.
  5. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    No. So there!
     
  6. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I suspect that many people who engaged me in even the most casual conversation as regards the current, 'Nuclear threat', might very well drop dead in horror on that very spot. I no more believe in that threat anymore than I believed in Covid.
    It is a sheep dog to make the sheep fear and encourage control. Just like Covid.

    I would take their death as a very great compliment:);)
     
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2024
  7. padraig

    padraig Powers

    They are switching over from making Joe Biden and the Democrats from being the good guys. To being the bad guys.

    To Donald Trump and MEGA to being the good guys.

    But it is a False Flag.

    Things will still be the same.
    Nothing will change. It will simply appear to change.

    Everything will appear to radically alter. But it won't really. I'm sorry. It will be an exercise in putting the awakened back to sleep again.
     
    Agnes McAllister and Sam like this.
  8. Pax Prima

    Pax Prima Powers

    I agree we are seeing large amounts of propaganda from the "good guys". The question for me is if it is bad propaganda. Only time will tell. The current trend is that we are seeing evil diminishing. We have been so demoralized over the last century that we also are very skeptical of any seeming positive change.

    I would suggest that a lot of the positive change isn't limited to the good guys. We saw the compounding of many negative things at all levels of society. However it appears that many positive things are just about to compound as well. Many of these things have only come to light over the last 20 years. Things like regenerative agriculture and the food soil web, along with social media. Information is spreading through avenues we never had access to which is quite independent of the good guys. Elon Musk has intensified this with his purchase of Twitter, but it only happened 2 and a half years ago.

    In essence, what I am trying to say, is that good things have been growing and waiting in the wings for some time already. It is not Trump and his team driving these changes. It is something far bigger, too big for a coincidence.
     
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2024
    Marygar likes this.
  9. padraig

    padraig Powers

    'The current trend is that we are seeing evil diminishing'

    Pax Prima

    Baffled, why would you even think that? Both Republicans and Democrats, including Donald Trump support child killing in abortion. The only difference is the Don is not as enthusaistic.

    If I were an American I would probably have voted for him as a better option. But he's probably very much pro baby killing. Or doesn't really care either way.


    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2024
    DeGaulle and Pax Prima like this.
  10. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    I would like to know what is going on. What is his problem. ?
     
  11. Pax Prima

    Pax Prima Powers

    I suggest abortion is not the only metric by which to measure the diminishment of evil. We are also seeing a social trend emerging that is more pro-life, which will ultimately have an effect on abortion. Each time the cabal loses a stranglehold on something, it will impact abortion. We are only at the beginning stages of this.
     
  12. Pax Prima

    Pax Prima Powers

    Search "Diddy" and "Trudeau" on X.
     
  13. padraig

    padraig Powers

    I would love to believe it.

    I would suggest a simple question.

    Have you any evidence that President Trump is a person of prayer?

    Other wise is it not the same old, same old.?

    Looking through the Book of Chronicles in Scripture I can see that Trump may well be listed in one of the better Kings of Israel.

    But the Spiritual atmosphere out there is so toxic I am not enthusiastic.

    I see the murder of the unborn as a great sign.

    Let's be honest Trump could not care less. At best.
     
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2024
    Philothea and maryrose like this.
  14. Pax Prima

    Pax Prima Powers

    I have seen some evidence that he prays, photo shoots and such. He posts some things regarding Our Lady and All Saints day. Is it proof, obviously not. By their fruits ye shall know them. Obviously Trump did not go hard against abortion, but politically it might not have been an option. However this change we are seeing worldwide is bigger than Trump IMO. Too many positive things are about to compound all at the same time, the odds of which are impossible. If the positive trend continues abortion will be a savagery of the past.
     
    Marygar, Jo M, AED and 1 other person like this.
  15. padraig

    padraig Powers

    No. I am not convicted.
     
    Pax Prima likes this.
  16. padraig

    padraig Powers

    The very best I would say o f him is that he entertains me and makes me often laugh. For an Irish person this is worth a very great deal.

    But as far as his morality is concerned.

    I don't mean to be judgemental. But he is as much a Christian as my dog. Christianity is immaterial to the guy.

    He has to appear to be a Christian to get votes., Of course he does. I understand that.

    But as far as what he really believes..well.. .clearly not.

    I am mystified as to why you might thing he believes in Jesus?
     
    DeGaulle likes this.
  17. padraig

    padraig Powers

    For instance, when was the last time he entered a Church?

    Does he have any theology at all?

    Can you give give me any deep instances of him talking about God? What dd he say?

    What are his profound scripture quotes and commentary?

    Show me?

    What Church does he ever attend?

    Did he ever attend any Church on a Regular basis?

    Does he even know what a Church is?
     
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2024
  18. padraig

    padraig Powers

  19. Pax Prima

    Pax Prima Powers

    I never implied that he believes in Jesus, though I do think it is a possibility. I am saying something bigger than Trump is happening. Also, I personally do not care at all about what theological studies he has done. We have many wonderfully theologically trained leaders in the church at the moment who are thoroughly undermining the church.
     
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2024
  20. AED

    AED Powers

    Or maybe Rory for your sanity don't search. I've stopped reading any Diddy news. It's so horrifying.
     

Share This Page