Evil raises its head

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by "Quis ut Deus", Apr 8, 2021.

  1. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Prayers for Northern Ireland, tensions are running high again and last night saw a dangerous escalation of an old evil beast, I remember although I don't recall the source but when the Good friday agreement was made a message from Our Lady suggested that the peace was a false peace that would not last. Please God we won't return to the diabolical troubles that I grew up with, I don't think I could let my children go through the same.. Much prayer needed
     
    Sanctus, miker, maryrose and 12 others like this.
  2. Mario

    Mario Powers

    I'll dedicate my fast to N. Ireland this week!:notworthy:

    St. Therese and Grandfather Dan, pray for peace!
     
    Sanctus, Jo M, "Quis ut Deus" and 4 others like this.
  3. AED

    AED Powers

    Praying.
     
  4. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    Prayers for Peace brought to on line Mass this morning.

    I saw the burning vehicles on a You Tube, does anyone know what started it.
     
    Sanctus, AED, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  5. "Quis ut Deus"

    "Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

    Well a very quick version would be unionists feel threatened that their culture is being erroided and they are second class citizens because they are no longer the majority ..

    How ironic..
     
    Sanctus and AED like this.
  6. Jo M

    Jo M Powers

    So sorry to hear of these troubles. :( Praying for Northern Ireland.
     
    Sanctus, Agnes McAllister and AED like this.
  7. DesertStar7

    DesertStar7 Guest

    Praying.
     
  8. padraig

    padraig Powers

    More prayers for peace in Ireland. Wars and unrest all across the World. Especially to do with fuel prices. It is so bad it can even effect how much people get to eat. There is so much anger out there.

    The main thing is not to get angry ourselves.
     
  9. I just saw ashort video about it on fb.
    How frightening. Yes it would be impossible not to be angry without our Lord in our hearts.
     
  10. Mario

    Mario Powers

    This is the unraveling of stability. When people of little faith are confronted by such troubles, fear can take over and anger is unleashed. The same fear and anxiety attacks us as well, but such emotions can be surrendered to the Two Hearts and Trust in God will prevail.

    And so ultimately the loss of Faith has eroded the foundation of Western civilization. But don't worry, the Man of Iniquity is about to come to the rescue.

    Those whose hearts are not surrendered to God will flee to him.

    The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, but the fear brought on by the collapse of civilization is putty in the hands of JoeJerk.:(
     
  11. Sanctus

    Sanctus "Jesus I trust in you!"

    Excellent analysis of the whole situation, Terry.
     
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2026 at 5:59 PM
  12. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Yes I am afraid fear makes people easy to manipulate. I have the sad feeling that all these events were no accident but are brought about by the Satanic clique who rule our poor planet and that they are just warming up.

    How they do love endless wars and stoking up fear.
     
  13. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    (y)
     
    Agnes McAllister and Sanctus like this.

Share This Page