For Tayven and Samson

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Heidi, Nov 30, 2023.

  1. Heidi

    Heidi Powers

    I have two prayer requests….both involving teenage boys in car accidents.

    Tayven was a 17 year old high school senior and an amazing baseball player. He was killed yesterday morning on the way to school. Please pray for his soul, and for his family.

    My cousin’s son Samson was also in a terrible car accident yesterday morning. He has severe injuries and is on life support. Please pray for his full recovery and that he will survive. His poor grandma, my aunt, lost a son tragically in a boating accident several years ago.

    Thank you!
     
    Booklady, jackzokay, Malachi and 11 others like this.
  2. I will pray for your intentions.
     
  3. Ang

    Ang Archangels

    I will be praying for them both!
     
    AED, HeavenlyHosts and Heidi like this.
  4. Byron

    Byron Powers

    Prayers for those boys. So sorry.
     
    AED, HeavenlyHosts and Heidi like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Heidi, praying. Let us know.
     
    AED and Heidi like this.
  6. Rain

    Rain Powers

    Praying.
     
    AED, HeavenlyHosts and Heidi like this.
  7. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Lord, so agonizing, sudden, and tragic!:cry: MERCY and prayers for Samson: be strong!
     
    AED, HeavenlyHosts and Heidi like this.
  8. miker

    miker Powers

    Tragic Heidi. Will pray for both at Adoration tonight
     
    HeavenlyHosts, AED and Heidi like this.
  9. AED

    AED Powers

    Prayibg Heidi. So very sorry to hear of this.
     
    HeavenlyHosts and Heidi like this.
  10. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Praying now and at Mass tomorrow. To Padre Pio .
     
    HeavenlyHosts and Heidi like this.
  11. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    So very sorry. I will include Samson in prayer and Tayven’s soul.
     
    HeavenlyHosts and Heidi like this.
  12. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Any update on Samson?
     
    HeavenlyHosts and Heidi like this.
  13. Heidi

    Heidi Powers

    I have not heard an update today. They are doing an MRI tomorrow to check for brain activity…..I will update as soon as I hear. Thank you so much for all of the prayers!
     
    Katfalls, HeavenlyHosts and Sam like this.
  14. sparrow

    sparrow Powers

    Offering prayers..
     
    HeavenlyHosts and Heidi like this.
  15. Heidi

    Heidi Powers

    I have an update on Samson. He has brain damage on the right side of his brain, and his kidneys are starting to shut down. They said if he does survive, he won’t be the same as he was. Please storm heaven for him! His Grandma (my aunt) lost a son in a terrible boating accident 21 years ago. It’s heartbreaking to see her go through this again.
     
  16. sparrow

    sparrow Powers

    Will offer my First Friday & Saturday devotions for this intention.
     
    Heidi, HeavenlyHosts and Sam like this.
  17. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    Praying!
     
    Heidi, HeavenlyHosts and Sam like this.
  18. Denise P

    Denise P Archangels

    Lifting them up in prayer.
     
    Heidi, HeavenlyHosts and Sam like this.
  19. AED

    AED Powers

    I prayed at Mass today. Will do the Memorare " novena" tonight---9 Memorares in a row ( Mother Tetesa's "go to")
     
    Heidi, HeavenlyHosts and Sam like this.
  20. Heidi

    Heidi Powers

    Sadly, Samson died today. Please pray for his soul, and also for all who loved him.
     
    Mary's child, AED and Sam like this.

Share This Page