Emmet O'Regan, in one of this books, as a thought experiment, pointed out that the "666" in Hebrew was "vav vav vav", or, in English, "WWW"; that our smartphones are becoming the modern tefillin.
This might be nothing, but it's never left my mind: The first cloned sheep, Dolly, was in 1997. Within a couple of years, the techniques were refined, and could be done on any mammal. Add thirty years, and something short of 2030 might be enough time to clone some very rich Hungarian Jew, and present him to the world.
Oh! That explains it. Reckon I'd fit in at Harvard. Is there a seniors' discount for lifelong learners?
Thank you for pointing that out. So it seems even non-Jews are taking a look at the vav vav vav 666 Hebrew link It is part of Church prophecy that the Jews will enter the Catholic Church before the 2nd Coming of Christ.
I take both these remarks to refer to Soros. And I totally agree, he could not be the AC. His only quality is making money (the root of all evil).
I don't know if you are thinking an anti-Christ type figure might be produced by cloning, and would not be expecting that monster to come scientifically. It is interesting to note, Sondra Abrahams was shown by Jesus back in the 1970's I believe among other things what appeared to be babies in artificial wombs. Sondra gave me the impression those babies IF bred this way, will not have souls. I also remember in the latest video from Father Rodrigue, him speaking of some strange method of breeding, and I am not sure if he is saying evil people will be manifest who will impregnate earthly women, and those children would be pure evil, will they have souls? I think Fr R also speaks about animal human hybrids already in the pipeline. This is outlandish sci-fi to me; but scientists are interfering with normal conception, indeed have been doing so for some years. I remember my mother who would be over 100 if she was still alive, telling me her cousin who would also be over 100 if she was still alive, considering artificial conception, now that would have been over 80 years ago, so they were interfering with nature as long ago as that. Who know what advances they have made since then. The mind boggles, and the irony, how many millions of abortions and at the same time experimenting with creating life. IMHO
Soros does more than just make money. He uses that money and power to wield EVIL throughout the world. His Open Society Group meddles in foreign affairs not to mention abortion, illegal immigration, and ungodly LGBT initiatives. He also funds useful idiots to his brand of Communism/Socialism like Antifa. https://www.opensocietyfoundations....tion-and-contraception-georgia-and-kazakhstan https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/topics/lgbti Let's not KID ourselves...Soros; his foundation and his money is used to promote ANTI-Christian and therefore Anti-Christ activities. By the way, he's a so-called atheist. That alone...should give one pause. Atheism is the other side of the coin for Satanist. (Since you don't believe in God...you despise and blame all of the world's ills on Religion or theists.)
Soros...the people that work for him...and multitudes of people will have a lot to answer for. Can you imagine --being in front of God and shown all the deaths YOU alone are responsible for, not to mention the suffering? The squandering of gifts given to you by the ALMIGHTY...the money that could have been used to help your fellow man starving half-way around the world or right here in this very country, but instead you chose to use that wealth and power to usurp God and his WILL. WOE...to that man. May GOD have mercy on his wretched soul. Certainly if he's alive for the coming WARNING...he will no doubt be then counted among the many who DIDN'T survive seeing the state of their SOUL. I can see now that money although seemingly a blessing is almost a curse...for all the responsibility that you will be held accountable for. It's no wonder that Christ says, "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."
Using your logic, how do you expect those at the Vatican who used Peters Pence to buy a multi million £/$ property in London, to answer to God. Might they survive the Warning. That money was donated by the sheeple for Holy Father to help the poor. Soros might use his money for purposes not in line with our reasoning; but it was not donated to him to give to the poor. I don't think Soros is the anti-Christ, because frankly he is too ugly. The anti-Christ is said to be very good looking and personable. Soros is neither. As far as atheism and satanism go, I think the pachamama incident at the Vatican tops Soros evil deeds, who I believe is an apostate Jew.
I agree...GOD help those who mismanaged the Lord's money. For narrow is the way... When GOD gives you a gift and then you misuse it for EVIL deeds, certainly at some point the other side of the ledger will need to be accounted for. LOL...then I think Elvis fits the bill. Sorry, I'm not laughing at you. Elvis just popped in my head. There are two main attributes that move people, politicians, and commerce and those are POWER and WEALTH...a pretty face I'm afraid, can only get you so far. Being responsible for MURDER by sponsoring abortion is a less evil in your eyes? I'm sorry, but the sordid events at the Vatican and the ungodly things Soros supports with his shekels are not mutually exclusive. Both are EVIL...and both are Anti-Christian...and therefore BOTH are deemed Anti-Christ in nature. Oh, by the way to read more about the connection with Soros and the Vatican read here: https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/in...nze-doors-soros-radicals-collude-with-vatican
So many demons are now inside the body of George Soros. As a young child, he was made in charge by the Nazis to take a list of the known Jews in his town that were later sent to the concentration camps. He admitted in his biography that he enjoyed doing that and there was no remorse from him. He broke the Bank of England in 1992 which led to the British pound devaluation. He speculated in the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis. He relentlessly attacked the currencies of Thailand and Malaysia, crashing the economies of a lot of Asian countries. This led to many company bankruptcies and suicides. I believe more demons possessed him after that. * He funds Antifa street anarchists in America and Europe. * His funded open border advocacies that sent lots of Muslim refugees into Europe and Latin Americans into US * Regularly funds gay pride parades and contraceptives in the developing world