Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by awaitwithjoy, Nov 19, 2012.

  1. awaitwithjoy

    awaitwithjoy Guest

    We have so much to be thankful for at this time. We have food and our families.

    May many souls return to God.
    Forgiveness, may we be more humble,forgive ourselves,spread joy, faith,and love.
     
    Sandi likes this.
  2. heyshepard

    heyshepard Archangels

    Happy Thanksgiving!
     
  3. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    Thanksgiving & Praise are prayers that move the heart of God;)
     
    Sandi likes this.
  4. Happy Thanksgiving :)
     
    Sandi likes this.
  5. rosebud101

    rosebud101 Angels

    Woooo Hoooo! Let the celebration begin!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all!! Thank you, Heavenly Father! Thank you, brother Jesus! Thank you, Holy Spirit!!!!
     
    Sandi likes this.
  6. Sandi

    Sandi New Member

    A Happy & Blessed Thanksgiving to all! Can't wait for the turkey, stuffing, potatoes, gravy...need I go on?;) I am most thankful to God for all that I have!!!:) Enjoy the day everyone!
     
    jayneturner2012 likes this.
  7. Lol sandi have a good day I love my roasties and stuffing to :)God bless you
     
  8. Over in the Our Lady of the Roses website there is a good article on thanksgiving and a prayer also
     
  9. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    happy thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone has a blessed time with their families.
     
  10. Mario

    Mario Powers

    My family has once again carried on a tradition on every Thanksgiving which ends with the singing of this song:



    God's blessings to everyone of you!

    Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!
     

Share This Page