Malachi Martin Ukraine and Russia "part and parcel" of the 3rd secret of Fatima

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by non sum dignus, Mar 18, 2022.


  1. From 1996

    He didn't have the timing of the events correct...But supposedly read the 3rd secret.

    Kiev Ukraine and Russia tied to the 3rd secret and linked to the triumph of her immaculate heart...

    Events play out.
    Are we praying?

    Daily Mass, weekly Confession. Time devoted daily to quiet prayer. The rosary.
     
    Michael Pio, Mario, sparrow and 8 others like this.
  2. Beth B

    Beth B Beth Marie

    I agree…history is showing how right he was….only thing he didn’t have exactly right was the timing, otherwise he gets it.
     
    Emmanuel, Michael Pio, Mario and 3 others like this.
  3. Emmanuel

    Emmanuel Angels

    Yeah, and that’s what I think, as well, because assuming he did read the contents of the Third Fatima Secret, and I believe that to be true, the actual text does not contain any dates, which is to be expected, and Malachi Martin no longer was around at the end of John Paul II’s pontificate….
     
    AED, Michael Pio and Booklady like this.

Share This Page