MARK MALLETT- The Hour of the Sword

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by mothersuperior7, Apr 6, 2013.


  1. [​IMG]




    IT has been a marvelous week so far here in California, preaching along side the man who helped bring the message of Divine Mercy to the world as well as promoted the cause of St. Faustina’s canonization: Fr. Seraphim Michalenko.
    At the same time that we are preaching about Divine Mercy, we have not forgotten the context in which Jesus Himself revealed these messages to St. Faustina:
    Speak to the world about My mercy; let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy. It is a sign for the end times; after it will come the day of justice. While there is still time, let them have recourse to the fount of My mercy; let them profit from the Blood and Water which gushed forth for them. —Jesus to St. Faustina, Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary, n. 848 ​
    That is, the “time of mercy”1 we are in has an end; it is not indefinite, and depends upon our response to Heaven. And we must readily admit that we have not responded to the warnings and messages of Our Blessed Mother as we should have. We have not listened to nor recognized divine warnings, whether from the popes or the prophets, to bring the [​IMG]world back from the brink. And therefore, like the Prodigal Son, we must begin to reap what we have sown, now that the world is collectively broke—financially and most significantly, spiritually. But like the Prodigal Son, it will be precisely in chastisement that the world’s eyes will be opened, and we will be granted one last opportunity to either return home to the Father… or remain separated from Him for eternity.
    …before I come as the just Judge, I am coming first as the King of Mercy… before I come as a just Judge, I first open wide the door of My mercy. He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice…—Divine Mercy in My Soul, Jesus to St. Faustina, Diary, n. 83, 1146​
    In this context then, we must understand that what God is about to permit on earth is rooted in His love and mercy:
    …whom the Lord loves, he disciplines; he scourges every son he acknowledges. (Heb 12:6)​
    What must take place now is not so much from the hand of God, but from man’s own hand. We must taste the bitterness of our own devices in order to see clearly that a world without God will necessarily become one with disorder, death, and chaos.
    God will send two punishments: one will be in the form of wars, revolutions, and other evils; it shall originate on earth. The other will be sent from Heaven. —Blessed Anna Maria Taigi, Catholic Prophecy, P. 76​
    THE DEFINITIVE BREAKING OF THE SEALS
    Since Easter Vigil, I have strongly sensed in prayer that we are toprepare now for the imminent and definitive breaking of the “seals” spoken of in Revelation—most especially the second:
    When he broke open the second seal, I heard the second living creature cry out, “Come forward.” Another horse came out, a red one. Its rider was given power to take peace away from the earth, so that people would slaughter one another. And he was given a huge sword. (Rev 6:3-4)​
    As we look at the global signs of the times around us: the threat of war fomenting on the horizon, the imminent collapse of economies, the emergence of dangerous viruses and superbugs, and the persecution of [​IMG]the Church emerging from beneath the surface… we see a clear picture unfolding of a Great Storm:The Seven Seals of Revolution.
    The last two nights here (I’m just an hour out of San Francisco), I have been praying about what the Lord may want me to write today. I felt led to go back and read The Seven Seals of Revolution. I had forgotten a word on my heart that I shared with you then while in Los Angeles, California:
    There is no man, no principality, no power that will stand in the way as an obstacle to My divine plan. All is prepared. The sword is about to fall. Do not be afraid, for I will keep My people safe in the trials which are about to afflict the earth (see Rev 3:10).​
    I have in mind the salvation of souls, the good and evil. From this place, California—”the heart of the Beast”—you are to announce My judgments…​
    As I sit here in California now two years later, I sense that time is now.
     
  2. THE SCALES HAVE TIPPED
    We know that, over the course of the past century, chastisement has been avoided. At Fatima, the children saw an angel with a “flaming sword” about to strike the earth… but then our Blessed Mother appeared, and the light emanating from her (that is, her intercession) stopped the angel, who then cried out “Penance, penance, penance!”
    The angel with the flaming sword on the left of the Mother of God recalls similar images in the Book of Revelation. This represents the threat of judgment which looms over the world. Today the prospect that the world might be reduced to ashes by a sea of fire no longer seems pure fantasy: man himself, with his inventions, has forged the flaming sword. —The Message of Fatima, from the Vatican’s website
    See, I have created the smith who blows on the burning coals and forges weapons as his work; it is I also who have created the destroyer to work havoc. (Isaiah 54:16)
    ​
    Several years later, St. Faustina had a vision of Jesus appearing in a white garment holding a “terrible sword” in His hand during her order’s renewal of vows.
    Then I saw a resplendence beyond compare and, in front of this brilliance, a white cloud in the shape of a scale. Then Jesus approached and put the sword on one side of the scale, and it fell heavily towards the ground until it was about to touch it. Just then, the sisters finished renewing their vows. Then I saw Angels who took something from each of the sisters and placed it in a golden vessel somewhat in the shape of a thurible. When they had collected it from all the sisters and placed the vessel on the other side of the scale, it immediately outweighed and raised up the side on which the sword had been laid. At that moment, a flame issued forth from the thurible, and it reached all the way to the brilliance. Then I heard a voice coming from the brilliance: Put the sword back in its place; the sacrifice is greater. —Divine Mercy in My Soul, Jesus to St. Faustina, Diary, n. 394​
    So why now? Why are we seemingly on the verge of the great tribulations that Scripture and Our Lady have foretold? Becausethe sacrifice is no longer greater than the sin. We are not observers in the Kingdom of God: we are participants. And with St. Paul, we have a role in holding back the tides of evil through our prayers, suffering, and sacrifices.2 Jesus once told Faustina:
    I also withhold My punishments only because of you. You restrain Me, and I cannot vindicate the claims of My justice. You bind My hands with your love. —Divine Mercy in My Soul, Jesus to St. Faustina, Diary, n. 1193​
    God’s mercy is fluid; it has forestalled, through the sacrifice and prayers of chosen souls for nearly a century, the complete fulfillment of Our Lady’s words at Fatima:
    [Russia] will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. —from the Third Secret of Fatima published on the Vatican website, The Message of Fatima, www.vatican.va​
    But now, through the Global Revolution that seeks to imposeglobal Communism,3 these words must come to pass so that the latter part of her prophecy may be realized:
    In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world.—Message of Fatima, www.vatican.va​

     
    Mario likes this.
  3. THE FLAMING SWORD — UNSHEATHED
    Now, the labour pains must give way to the birth. And oh! how our Holy Father had been warning us of this moment within his short pontificate!
    …the threat of judgment also concerns us, the Church in Europe, Europe and the West in general… Light can also be taken away from us and we do well to let this warning ring out with its full seriousness in our hearts… —Pope Benedict XVI, Opening Homily, Synod of Bishops,October 2nd, 2005, Rome.
    [​IMG]Mankind has succeeded in unleashing a cycle of death and terror, but failed in bringing it to an end… —POPE BENEDICT XVI,Homily Esplanade of the Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima, May 13th, 2010
    The darkness enshrouding God and obscuring values is the real threat to our existence and to the world in general. If God and moral values, the difference between good and evil, remain in darkness, then all other “lights”, that put such incredible technical feats within our reach, are not only progress but also dangers that put us and the world at risk. —POPE BENEDICT XVI, Easter Vigil Homily, April 7th, 2012
    Humanity today is unfortunately experiencing great division and sharp conflicts which cast dark shadows on its future… the danger of an increase in the number of countries possessing nuclear weapons causes well-founded apprehension in every responsible person. —POPE BENEDICT XVI, December 11th, 2007; USA Today
    The very future of the world is at stake. —POPE BENEDICT XVI, Address to the Roman Curia, December 20th, 2010
    ​
    On Easter Vigil, the words were impressed on my heart:
    There is so little time left now before the explosions.​
    How strange it was, then, to read a few days later in the news:
    North Korea dramatically escalated its warlike rhetoric on Thursday, warning that it had authorized plans for nuclear strikes on targets in the United States. “The moment of explosion is approaching fast,” the North Korean military said, warning that war could break out “today or tomorrow”. —April 3rd, 2013, AFP​
    We must really understand what lies behind such rhetoric, whether it is that of Iran, North Korea, China, etc. Many countries are threatened by a new and reckless concept that has emerged since the events of “911″: [​IMG]the theory of “pre-emptive strike” or “just war.” That is, if a country feels its interests are threatened, it can launch a pre-emptive strike. It would be akin to saying that you can shoot at your next door neighbour if you think he might someday shoot you.4
    Pope Benedict warned:
    There were not sufficient reasons to unleash a war against Iraq. To say nothing of the fact that, given the new weapons that make possible destructions that go beyond the combatant groups, today we should be asking ourselves if it is still licit to admit the very existence of a “just war.” —Cardinal Jospeh Ratzinger, ZENIT, May 2, 2003​
    Furthermore, war itself is never a solution:
    Violence and arms can never resolve the problems of man. —POPE JOHN PAUL II, Houston Catholic Worker, July – August 4th, 2003
    There will be no peace on earth while the oppression of peoples, injustices, and economic imbalances, which still exist, endure. —POPE JOHN PAUL II, Ash Wednesday Mass, 2003
    ​
    And hence, we can better understand now why we must pass through these trials: in order to recognize that the law of love, the message of the Gospel, is the only sure norm by which mankind can possibly exist. And yet, it is precisely this which we have lost sight of with incalculable consequences for the world:
    In our days, when in vast areas of the world the faith is in danger of dying out like a flame which no longer has fuel, the overriding priority is to make God present in this world and to show men and women the way to God. Not just any god, but the God who spoke on Sinai; to that God whose face we recognize in a love which presses “to the end” (cf. Jn 13:1)—in Jesus Christ, crucified and risen. The real problem at this moment of our history is that God is disappearing from the human horizon, and, with the dimming of the light which comes from God, humanity is losing its bearings, with increasingly evident destructive effects.—Letter of His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI to All the Bishops of the World, March 10, 2009; Catholic Online
    Mankind will not have peace until it turns with trust to My mercy.—Divine Mercy in My Soul, Jesus to St. Faustina,Diary, n. 300
    ​

    PREPARING
    I know the words above will be alarming and even frightening to some readers. And so, by God’s grace in the days to come, I wish to write you more frequently, as my spiritual director has asked me to do. I will try, then, to keep my writings shorter. In them, with God’s help, I hope to ground your heart—not in fear—but inauthentic hope that grants us a divine perspective of all things.
    You are precious to me, reader… so precious to Jesus. I thank God[​IMG]that I have been able to share in the kind of love that St. Paul had for his readers. We will not be abandoned in these times! There is a great grace coming to the Church that will change everything. And so, turn your hearts toward Jesus, fix your eyes upon Him, join the hand of your Mother, and pray, pray, pray. For in prayer, God unites us to Himself, clothes us in armour, and grants us all the graces we need to remain faithful participants in the Kingdom.
    Lastly, it is no coincidence that the words I am writing here fall two days before the Feast of Mercy this coming Sunday. On this day, God has promised through St. Faustina to remove all sin and punishments for those who meet the following conditions:
    I desire that the Feast of Mercy be a refuge and shelter for all souls, and especially for poor sinners. On that day the very depths of My tender mercy are open. I pour out a whole ocean of graces upon those souls who approach the fount of My mercy. The soul that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion shall obtain complete forgiveness of sins and punishment.—Divine Mercy in My Soul, Diary of St. Faustina, n. 699
    …a plenary indulgence [will be] granted under the usual conditions (sacramental confession, Eucharistic
    communion and prayer for the[​IMG] intentions of Supreme Pontiff) to the faithful who, on the Second Sunday of Easter or Divine Mercy Sunday, in any church or chapel, in a spirit that is completely detached from the affection for a sin, even a venial sin, take part in the prayers and devotions held in honour of Divine Mercy, or who, in the presence of the Blessed Sacrament exposed or reserved in the tabernacle, recite the Our Father and the Creed, adding a devout prayer to the merciful Lord Jesus (e.g. Merciful Jesus, I trust in you!”)
    —Apostolic Penitentiary Decree, Indulgences attached to devotions in honour of Divine Mercy; Archbishop Luigi De Magistris, Tit. Archbishop of Nova Major Pro-Penitentiary;
    ​
    This is a wonderful opportunity for us to be immersed in the ocean of God’s mercy… and to be prepared to meet Him face to face when He calls us home.
     
    Peter B likes this.
  4. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Dear goodness! You know I prayerfully believe the dear man's right about this.

    I must spend the weekend reading and praying over this.:eek:
     
  5. padraig

    padraig Powers

    By the way, the Red Horse Mark is talking about here is War....he is saying the world is just about to be plunged into war...

    When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come and see!" Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.
    — Revelation 6:3-4˄


    'The rider of the second horse is often taken to represent War[2] or mass slaughter.[1][4][11] His horse's color is red (πυρρός, from πῦρ, fire). In some translations, the color is specifically a "fiery" red. This color, as well as the rider's possession of a great sword, suggests blood that is to be spilled.[3] The second horseman may represent civil war as opposed to the war of conquest that the first horseman is sometimes said to bring.[3][12] Other commentators have suggested it might also represent persecution of Christians.[9]'


    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse#Red_Horse


    [​IMG]
     
  6. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    well, at least we know where we are in Revelation. can you believe it...we are living the times of revelation...we and everyone else in this world were chosen to live in these historically prophetic times!! Mind boggling!!

    At the end of his writing, Mark writes:

    We will not be abandoned in these times! There is a great grace coming to the Church that will change everything. And so, turn your hearts toward Jesus, fix your eyes upon Him, join the hand of your Mother, and pray, pray, pray. For in prayer, God unites us to Himself, clothes us in armour, and grants us all the graces we need to remain faithful participants in the Kingdom.

    Any ideas on what this great grace will be? is he referring to the warning? when he wrote this, it was well past Francis being elected so it can't be the new pope. any ideas?

    So, MS7, whenever he refers to his spiritual director...he's referring to the same priest who is the spiritual director for locutions.org?

    I'm glad his writings will be shorter. my attention span must be short, but I find his writings very long.
     
    mothersuperior7 and Freedom like this.
  7. Freedom

    Freedom Angels

    I dunno but I have a strong feeling our new Pope is going to be right in the middle of it.
     
    mothersuperior7 likes this.
  8. Fatima

    Fatima Guest

    Freedom.... I agree with you. Soon the love fest, or Palm Sunday, the media has with Pope Francis will turn to Cricifiy Him!!
     

  9. Yep, Monsenor Esseff. When I talked to Mark the other day he reminded me of that. I literally could read and read and read Mark's writings. He has such clarity of thought and can eloquently put pen to paper so well that it has to be the Holy Spirit. I believe that the Illumination of Conscience is the grace he is speaking of--Padraig speaks so much about it and does it so eloquently too. You can't help be walk with him as he is seeing it--a sign of a true prophet of God. Our Illumination is SUCH A MAGNIFICENT GIFT--how could we possibly get to the point of LIVING IN GOD'S DIVINE WILL without it??? Seriously--I know I could not. My prayer everyday is--

    -JUST GET ME TO HEAVEN LORD--JUST DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO ME. I ACCEPT. I IMPLORE. I BEG YOU TO HAVE MERCY ON ME. KNOW MY HEART. I WANT TO GO TO HEAVEN. I WANT TO BE WITH YOU. DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO. ​
     
  10. sunburst

    sunburst Powers

    Are you subscribed to Marks blog? If you are he is pretty good about answering questions if you hit reply. I had him answer a questions for me twice within a half hr.,..I know he has a big following but he always makes an effort. I think what Mark may mean by the great grace is the second great pentacost,..and the purification of the Church. It may be reduced in size but made Holy. Thats my thoughts anyway.
     
    Miriam and mothersuperior7 like this.
  11. padraig

    padraig Powers

    The great grace could be several things or all the things you have mentioned, plus others all rolled into one.

    1. A massive reorganisation of the Church including the doing away with the old Parish/Diocesan system.

    2. The removal of the Vatican from Rome to Jerusalem.

    3. The Miracle.

    4. The Illuminination of Conscience.

    5. A Third Church Council, couple with the proclamation of the Last Marian Dogmas.

    6. The marvellous sudden outpourings of grace in a Second Pentecost.

    7.The rapid diminishment of the Church to the Church of the Catacombs, much smaller, holier than now, enriched by the blood of many new martyrs. .

    I think all these are coming down the road towards us....
     
    mothersuperior7 and Miriam like this.
  12. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    Lets be greedy and pray for all of them:)
     
    mothersuperior7 likes this.
  13. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    we should add consecration of Russia to the list!
     
    mothersuperior7 likes this.
  14. Mario

    Mario Powers

    This was excellent MS7!:cool: But from where did it come?

    Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!
     
  15. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Hear! Hear!

    Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!
     
  16. padraig

    padraig Powers

    .....and of course the Consecration of Russia, to take place at the 3rd Vatican Council ,with all the Bishops of the world in attendance in conjunction with the Holy Father..and hopefully, no arm twisting...or crossed fingers behind backs.:D
     
    mothersuperior7 likes this.
  17. I love your visuals Padraig! :LOL:
     
  18. Mark Mallet gets credit for that one!
     

  19. Fr. Gobbi-- 1993

    #495- "You are still in the period described by me in my apparition. Above all, you are in the heart of the message. The struggle between the Woman clothed with the Sund and the Red Dragon has, during these years, reached its highest peak....(THAT WAS 1993) !
    h). There is NOW taking place that which is contained in the third part of my message which has not yet been revealed to you, but which has now become evident from the events themselves through which you are NOW LIVING.

    #489--1993
    d). My Church will be shaken by the violent wind of Apostasy and unbelief as he who sets himself against Christ will enter into its interior thus bringing to fulfillment the horrible abomination which has been prophesied to you in Holy Scripture.

    Humanity will know the bloody hour of its chastisement: it will be stricken with the scourge of epidemics, of hunger and fire; much blood will be spilt upon your roads; war will spread everywhere; bringing down upon the world in commensurable devastation.

    #482--
    h). The HOLY SPIRIT WILL OPEN HEARTS AND MINDS, IN SUCH A WAY THAT ALL WILL BE ABLE TO CARRY OUT THE WILL OF THE FATHER AND THE SON, SO THAT, AS IN HEAVEN SO ALSO ON EARTH, THE DIVINE WILL MAY BE PERFECTLY ACCOMPLISHED.

    0). To attain these new heavens and this new earth, it is necessary to pass through the painful and bloody trial of the purification, of the great tribulation and of the chastisement. (THIS IS WHAT STEPHEN'S BOOK IS ALL ABOUT!!)

    I AM PREPARING YOU FOR THIESE TIMES TO LIVE THRU THESE EVENTS BECAUSE THE TIMES FORETOLD BY ZECHARIAH HAVE NOW COME.

    1. I will strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter. (the holy Father going to Jerusalem and being killed) so says the prophets and locutions.org) (my emphasis)
    2. In all lands, two thirds of them will be cut off and perish; and one third shall be left.
    3. I will pass this third through fire; I will refine it as silver is refined, test it as gold is tested. It will call my Name and I will hear it, I will say, "This is my people" and it will say"The Lord is my God."
    RENDER GOD YOUR HEROIC FAITH, SURE HOPE AND ARDENT CHARITY!

    #429-- c). Jesus is building his new Church of light, which has a splendor greater than a thousand suns put together.....
     
  20. Fatima

    Fatima Guest

    [quote="mothersuperior7, post:
    1. I will strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter. (the holy Father going to Jerusalem and being killed) so says the prophets and locutions.org) (my emphasis)
    2. In all lands, two thirds of them will be cut off and perish; and one third shall be left.
    3. I will pass this third through fire; I will refine it as silver is refined, test it as gold is tested. It will call my Name and I will hear it, I will say, "This is my people" and it will say"The Lord is my God." [/quote]

    MS7, This seems to be what Gianna Sullivan is saying: "After awhile, you will see a time when there is another body in orbit around your solar system, coming between Earth and the Sun and leading to tremendous devastation. Approximately 60-70% of the world's population, as you know it, will cease. Of those who survive, 60% of them could die of disease and starvation".
     

Share This Page