Mary-Star of the New Evangelization

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by stephen, Mar 18, 2013.

  1. stephen

    stephen Angels

    Hi everyone,
    Just to say www.ministryvalues.com have published an article I wrote about Mary's role in these times.
    God Bless,
    Stephen
     
    mothersuperior7 and Genuflect like this.
  2. Genuflect

    Genuflect New Member

    well done... great article
     
  3. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Stephen,

    I embraced this section, especially the title, of which I had never heard:

    There is an ancient title for Mary loved by the popes-the Hodegetria- meaning “She who shows the way”. For the surest path to Christ, Mary is that way-in her purity, charity, humility and obedience. The perfection of these virtues in her Immaculate Heart makes her the icon of the Church militant. The eloquent silence of Mary in the Gospel teaches us that silence is the way to listen to the voice of God in our heart and conscience, while granting is a greater ability to discern the signs of the times.


    Thank you!

    Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!
     
  4. stephen

    stephen Angels

    Genuflect, Mario,
    Thanks very much for your kind words
    Stephen
     
  5. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    Thank You Stephen--great article.
     
  6. stephen

    stephen Angels

    Thanks RoryRory. Glad you like it!
     
  7. sunburst

    sunburst Powers

    Sounds like your book could be an interesting read,..Do get into the Third sercret? Marian Movement of Priests,..three days darkness/
     
  8. stephen

    stephen Angels

    Sunburst,
    There is new information about the third secret, the meaning of the great springtime prophecy of Pope John Paul, the reign of the Antichrist, the prophetic role of Vatican II in preparation for the Lord's return in glory (which has never really been talked about) and a great many prophetic speeches'writing of all these popes. I can say that I have had some wonderful feedback from certain members of the forum who have read it or are reading it. Very humbling to be honest! One thing I will say-(and I hope anyone who feels like adding anything here who has read it will do), is that this book is not a regurgitation of stuff already read in lots of other apparition/end times prophecy books. There is a large percentage of this book I hope that most people will not have ever read before.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heralds-of-the-Second-Coming/129462187235653?ref=stream
     
  9. WONDERFUL STEPHEN! loved it. Really liked Cardinal Dias' article also. The seminarian at the bottom left, Davide Bianchini from St. Louis was serving at the Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church that I was at for Ivan's talk last weekend. I just now recognized him! Wonderful that he is filled with the love of our Lady and becoming a priest!
     
  10. RoryRory

    RoryRory Perseverance

    MS7 You know so many could you ask many for healing for my son's marriage and conversion. I am praying and trying to be joyful and trusting but now it is 'out of control. I beg. I say the Untirer of knots Novena ,I go before the Blessed Sacrament bot so poor at fasting. I ask for help with that. deactivated facebook spent the week helping my daughter and kids who were sick.Names are R and lee shortened Crises situation.
     

Share This Page