This week we see this news. It makes me think more and more that a tactical nuke dropped in the Ukraine may be what is related to the first secret: "Visionary Mirjana Dragicevic Soldo from the famous Medjugorje site of apparitions in Bosnia-Hercegovina indicated in a previously undisclosed interview that the first of ten secret prophecies she was given by the Virgin Mary involves not a global miracle but a "severe" regional event. In an interview conducted by a priest a day after a vision in which she was shown the first secret, Mirjana, the first seer to obtain all ten secrets, said the first occurrence "will be something that [people] hear [about] very far" and added that people would not race to the place where the first one occurs because "surely no one wishes to watch disasters, distress, and misfortune. I don't think that this sort of thing attracts people at all. Why would people go to see something of that sort? It is one thing to go and see a sign, quite another to go and see suffering or a disaster. Who would, for example, go to Italy to see a dam collapse?" She said the first secret needs nothing to precede it and will "abundantly speak for itself." She said that people in Medjugorje "will know immediately that it is in connection with the secrets." It will be something, she said, "that everyone, everywhere, will immediately hear about." ...probably another reason why Our Lady appears in Medjugorje as the Queen of Peace...
The First Secret per the book Revelations by Xavier Ayral (it’s a somewhat unreliable book at parts but I’m still posting this). “Our Lady showed Mirjana the first secret—the earth was desolate. The Blessed Virgin Mary and Mirjana prayed for the weak, the unfortunate, and the forsaken. After the prayer, the Gospa blessed Mirjana. Then she showed her, as in a film, the realization of the first secret. The earth was desolate… It was the upheaval of a region. “Why so soon?” Mirjana asked. “In the world, there are so many sins. What can I do, if you do not help me. Remember, that I love you.” “How can God have such a hard Heart?” “God does not have a hard Heart. Look around you and see what men do, then you will no longer say that God has a hard Heart. How many people come to church, to the house of God, with respect, a strong faith, and love of God? Very few! Here you have a time of grace and conversion. It is necessary to use it well.” To Mirjana: “Pray very much for Father Petar, to whom I send a special blessing. I am a mother, that is why I come. You must not fear for I am there.” This happened on October 25, 1985, per the book.
May God grant us all conversion of heart so we may have a Holy, Peaceful, Happy future. None of these things have to happen if we turn to God.