Medjugorje message 2 June 2012

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by garabandal, Jun 2, 2012.

  1. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    Message to Mirjana - June 2, 2012​
    ​
    Today, June 2, 2012, Our Lady appeared to the visionary Mirjana Soldo and gave the following message:​
    ​
    "Dear children, I am continuously among you because, with my endless love, I desire to show you the door of Heaven. I desire to tell you how it is opened: through goodness, mercy, love and peace – through my Son. Therefore, my children, do not waste time on vanities. Only knowledge of the love of my Son can save you. Through that salvific love and the Holy Spirit He chose me and I, together with Him, am choosing you to be apostles of His love and will. My children, great is the responsibility upon you. I desire that by your example you help sinners regain their sight, enrich their poor souls and bring them back into my embrace. Therefore, pray, pray, fast and confess regularly. If receiving my Son in the Eucharist is the center of your life than do not be afraid, you can do everything. I am with you. Every day I pray for the shepherds and I expect the same of you. Because, my children, without their guidance and strengthening through their blessing, you can not do it. Thank you."​
     
  2. garabandal

    garabandal Powers

    Another powerful message that resonates with spiritual meaning but there are also some challenging statements - 'My children, great is the responsibility upon you' - 'I desire that by your example you help sinners regain their sight, enrich their poor souls and bring them back to my embrace'.

    Our Lady says we cannot do this if we are not fully converted to a life of 'prayer, fasting and regular confession'. Prayer and confessing are easier than fasting. But fasting is a powerful statement of conversion so I am going to have to re-visit this area, read and pray about it for I do no fast enough [as my waist-line can confirm;)]
     
  3. PotatoSack

    PotatoSack Powers

    wow...pretty amazing message. I bit longer than usual and the tone is a bit blunt. I highlighted in red what really struck me.

    Chosen to be an apostle - That's just a crazy thought I've never been able to wrap my head around. As Ivan says...God does not always choose the best! I must ask myself, have I given God my unconditional Yes to answer His call and BE an apostle?
    Great is your responsibility - I know I have not taken this as seriously as I should. The time is getting short for setting a good example and being a true witness of God.
    Wasting time - we are oh so close now and can't afford to waste anymore time
    Praying, confessing, fasting regularly - I guess when I do this regularly then I know I've given my unconditional Yes to the call.
    Praying for our priests - I know I'm not doing this enough...and it's expected of me. Enough said.

    Thank you my mother for being crystal clear on some things I need to work on!! Make no mistake though...the time draws very near and it is time for procrastinators to get off the fence and give a full, clear, unconditional Yes to our mother's call!
     

Share This Page