Our Lady Untier of Knots

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by SteveD, Mar 28, 2013.

  1. SteveD

    SteveD Guest

    I mentioned this on another thread (which wasn't really on-topic) but maybe members might be interested so here I go again:
    I had never heard of 'Our Lady Untier of Knots' until today (Patroness of Marriage and Conflict! a great match!). So I thought of all those who live with spouses who are not at all, or are less interested in religion than they are (I am one) . This is one of the Pope's favourite devotions and was introduced by him to Argentina following his studies in Bavaria where it is a local devotion. In the image Our Lady is removing the knots from a white wedding ribbon.
    View attachment 921
    There is a novena related to this image at http://piercedhearts.org/hearts_jesus_mary/apparitions/untier_knots.html
    Now, if this is new to you, as it is to me, I feel sure that Our Lady will be running an 'introductory offer' (as she seems to with new inspirations about Her). So let's get ready for some positive outcomes.
     
    Mary's Child and RoryRory like this.

Share This Page