President Trump

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 17, 2017.

  1. Claves.Sancti.Petri

    Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

    Just got back from the savethesteal March for Trump amazing!
     
    Beth B, Indy, Clare A and 14 others like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    God bless you for going.
     
    Beth B, DeGaulle, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  3. AED

    AED Powers

    Beth B, DeGaulle and WTW like this.
  4. AED

    AED Powers

    So glad you went Claves!
     
    Beth B, Donna259, Mario and 2 others like this.
  5. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    Unfortunately, for most people if something is not ordained by the mainstream media, it isn't real. Of course, what is real is real, but if people assume the 'truth' of an artificial false reality because they grant the MSM the role of all-knowing, honest brokers of information, the lord of lies retains a fearsome weapon.

    In the information age, the devil controls almost all the outlets of information and is increasing his grip. I fear we need direct Divine intervention to over-turn this. The most potent information, prayer, is therefore our only hope.
     
  6. Julia

    Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

    :ROFLMAO::LOL::):ROFLMAO::LOL::love:
     
  7. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    Just as there is generally only one way to say or do something right and countless ways to say or do them wrong, for every subject reportable by the media, there are innumerable ways of transmitting disinformation in comparison to the one way of transmitting the actual information. When one takes into account the leftist bias and almost total ignorance of their subject (the late author, Michael Crichton was good on this) on the part of the vast majority of journalists, one is faced with a scene of demonic chaos. It is not incomparable to the scene which exists beyond the one 'rigid' traditional body of Catholic doctrine-scores of heresies within the Church herself, thousands of Protestant sects and goodness knows how many false religious beliefs beyond the broad scope of Christianity.

    Information is generally accompanied by a transmitter and a receiver. The best receivers are those capable of making the most sense (for the new science of Information Theory lends respectability to reason and truth, like few others) from the least amount of sensible information. This is why a human being is immeasurably more intelligent than even the most powerful computer-a human can fill in the gaps in a jig-saw, while the computer needs the whole picture. A human can read between the lines, grasp nuances and detect irony, all beyond the black-and-white, yes-or-no binary language of the computer. Yet, the infinitely greatest Receiver of information is the Source of all of it. If we pray for the right thing with a pure heart, no matter how weakly, incompletely and incoherently, God will know what message this information is really transmitting, even if we're unaware ourselves. Let us pray.
     
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  8. AED

    AED Powers

    You speak truth. Spiritual dynamite is needed. The Holy Ghost is needed. Prayer!!!!
     
  9. Donna259

    Donna259 Powers

    please if you can give us a summary of your experience Claves...
     
    AED, Jo M, Rosalia66 and 2 others like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    AED, Jason Fernando and Mary's child like this.
  11. AED

    AED Powers


  12. Thanks!

    latest post from Lin Wood: NEVER take any vaccine that has been within missile range of Bill Gates. I also have serious concerns about Pfizer & its CCP connections. Be prudent. Be cautious. Talk at length to your medical doctor. Do research. Demand answers.

    https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1338502816466415616



    Now, I am really scared to take the Pfizer vaccine!
     
    Beth B, Mary's child, AED and 2 others like this.
  13. Donna259

    Donna259 Powers

    google was down here all morning....really put a wrinkle in education as they all use google classroom today. We got a call from the BOE to expect disruptions in learning today.....
     
    Jo M, AED, WTW and 1 other person like this.
  14. Donna259

    Donna259 Powers

    I have a Berkey water filter and plenty of water supply around me.....I've been waiting for this. For just this moment
     
    AED, WTW and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. Donna259

    Donna259 Powers

    I'm holding off months to take it. Want to see the first side effects. Of course the long term are most important. I can do this for a bit but I am a school nurse and may be mandated to take it. My cancer diagnosis may buy me 6 months or so then I may retire if forced to take it.
     
    Beth B, Jo M, AED and 2 others like this.
  16. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    I am not scared. I just refuse to put anything in my body.
     
    Jo M, Donna259 and AED like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    Sounds like a plan.
     
    Donna259 and AED like this.
  18. Katfalls

    Katfalls Powers

    I feel for you Donna. I am retired so am not under that pressure. But being over 70 is pressure, we get phone calls from our medical insurance company . . .they want to send someone to our house to talk to us. I'm afraid they want to snoop and make sure our house is 'equipped' for medical emergencies, if we need walkers or wheelchairs etc. I don't want any stranger in my house. I told them I will go see my Dr. if I need anything. So, I am feeling the pressure. And I think it will get worse.
     
    Beth B, Jo M, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  19. ellen

    ellen Ellen

    Thank you so much Julia for your spiritual support of our USA!!!
    I have to say .. My daughter and I are addicted the Great British Baking Show. WE binge watch it for hours and find ourselves nursing a huge crush on Paul Hollywood and throwing out words like " stodgy" and "whacked" to name just two!
     
    Booklady, AED and Julia like this.

Share This Page