President Trump

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 17, 2017.

  1. WTW

    WTW Guest

  2. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    A vaccine is an attenuated version of the antigen being vaccinated against, a weakened form of a virus or bacterium that stimulates the host injected by it to endogenously develop, via its own integral cell material, an immune response against the antigen.

    From what I hear, the Pfizer vaccine, at least, is a piece of messenger RNA, which exogenously alters the integral cell material which is then enabled, using its new genetic constitution, to develop an immune response.

    1). Is the cellular alteration temporary or permanent?

    2). If the alteration is permanent, or even long-lasting, can this genetic change be passed on in the reproductive act, thus effecting another generation?

    3). Are there side-effects?

    These 'vaccines' may turn out to be benevolent wonder-drugs, but it seems to me they represent an entirely new medical tool and the world's population is being exploited as guinea pigs in a massive experiment.
     
    Advocata Nostra, AED, Julia and 4 others like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    This is bizarre.
     
    Clare A likes this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

    These are my concerns exactly. Your post is understandable. Thank you.
     
    Don_D likes this.
  5. WTW

    WTW Guest

  6. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    Being the only breadwinner in the family and working in a hospital puts me in a tough spot. Going to fly under the radar for as long as possible...:oops::sick:
     
    HeavenlyHosts, AED, Sam and 2 others like this.
  7. Jo M

    Jo M Powers

    DeGaulle, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  8. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    Lin Wood also mentioned it on his Twitter account.
     
    Jo M, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  9. Jo M

    Jo M Powers

    Mary's Child, you are definitely in a difficult situation. :( My son in law is on the frontline in the ER, and he has already received notification about getting the vaccination.
     
    HeavenlyHosts, AED and Mary's child like this.
  10. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    We have been notified that as of right now it will be voluntary, I believe that as with the flu shot it will become mandatory in short order. :(
     
    HeavenlyHosts, AED and Jo M like this.
  11. Donna259

    Donna259 Powers

    I carry the HEalth Insurance for my husband and I so I will be working until we can switch to my husband's work insurance. I hope they don't mandate Nurse's taking Covid Vaccine in NJ.....but I won't be surprised if it is mandated as the flu shot is
     
  12. WTW

    WTW Guest

  13. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    AED, SgCatholic and WTW like this.
  14. AED

    AED Powers

    I agree.
     
    DeGaulle likes this.
  15. AED

    AED Powers

    Yikes. Well Barr seemed to slow walk everything. A little suspicious.
     
    WTW and Mary's child like this.
  16. AED

    AED Powers

    WTW likes this.
  17. AED

    AED Powers

    Very possible.
     
    Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. Donna259

    Donna259 Powers

    Lin Wood
    @LLinWood

    ยท
    35m
    Bill Barr is a Patriot. His letter to
    @realDonaldTrump
    was excellent. I believe Barr will announce major moves before 12/23 but does not want to stay to prosecute. He has done his job & served country well. New AG & assistants will prosecute the massive number of cases coming.
     
    Sunnyveil, Booklady, Jo M and 5 others like this.
  19. Mario

    Mario Powers

    At Upstate Hospital where I serve, 30% of the professionals are hesitant on getting the vaccine.

    Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!
     
  20. Mario

    Mario Powers

Share This Page