http://www.locutions.org/2011/10/seeking-the-right-help/ Seeking the Right Help I pull back the veil for all to see the great conflicts of man, because much is hidden from the human eye. Even though they see, they do not understand. So, I reveal the deeper truths, especially the future that man sees only so dimly. In man’s heart, there resides a great fear, because he sees that what was once secure is now in jeopardy and what he placed his confidence in is quickly melting away. Mankind has lost its way and it has lost faith in God. I come to restore both, if only man would listen. Let us begin. Sorrow looks to the past and weeps over what has been lost. Hope looks to the future and what can be claimed. So, mankind has a choice. It can sorrow over what has been lost or it can hope. I do not speak of a false hope by which man says, “We still can reclaim the past” but of a true hope based upon faith in God. Yes, even at this hour, God will help man. It will not be the help that man seeks (a restoration of his riches) but it will be the help which God, in his love, truly intends. If man would seek this help, God would gladly give it and more besides. 1. Seek a purified heart, set free from selfish desires. 2. Seek a purified mind that sees clearly what is of value. 3. Seek restored relationships that offer comfort and solace. 4. Seek to help those in need, for they will be your blessing and gain what you need from the Almighty. When you seek these, you will awaken from your slumber of avarice. You will be a changed person. That is God’s greatest gift. You want a changed world, but God wants a changed you. What blessings can be given to an unpurified heart and mind, to someone who lives only for self and helps no one? Whatever God would give would be spoiled and ruined. Purify your life so you can receive the blessings. I will help you. Let us begin now. Comment: Mary’s advice is sound. Do not worry about a world you cannot change. Change yourself and God can bless you.
People are hoping we will go back to things like they were before; but it isn't going to happen; in fact we are only at the beginning of the beginning of the great changes. I heard an economist on the radio last night. He said people hate the banks and no longer trust them. But he said we have to relearn our way to trust them (even if they are untrustworthy) because we need them. I laughed. So we are to learn to trust the untrustworthy even when they cannot be trusted because we have to trust them? People cannot begin to imagine. The times of the banks and the big financial institutions; of capitalism, of big Government itself is fast fading. The time of the family, of the small community is being reborn. I tell you whom I notice reacting and catching on the quickest. The young people. They do not say, 'Thing must go back to how they were!' They instinctively go forward.
I had never heard of these locutions, or this priest. Before I read about these messages, Can anyone tell me if it all sound authentic. Does Monsignor Esseff seem like a Holy man? I don't know anything about him. Thanks!
One of my dearest priest friends is friends with him. He travels extensively. He is an exorcist and tirelessly ministers to young seminarians all over the world. Last year he was in Nebraska. He was Mother Theresa's spiritual director. I think that says it all...
He is good I hear. But he himself warned of the necessity of Disernment in these messages..and in all messages....
Thankyou. I will read them. I have a good feeling about them. Not that that means a thing. I am often wrong.
Is Monsignor Esseff recieving these messages? Or is he just spreading the message? If not, who is recieving the locutions?
Thanks again Padraig. I have just been reading the messages. These messages reminded me of Maria Divine Mercy. The 38th message on 12th June 2011 'Raising up a New Church' It says Jesus says "I will begin right now to give birth to a new Church. Within a year, you will see before your eyes what I have done," 14 months later. Have I missed something? Is there a birth to a new Church? Unless I am unaware of something. We need to be careful when talking about prophecies. Because if they aren't true people will follow.
I guess it wouldn't be CNN news because CNN wouldn't be in heaven. Oops. Off to confession for that one! :0). See what I mean, if I can go for 5 minutes without committing a sin, that's a good day for me!
well, WHAT happened a year later???! (I had to look it up on this forum---) During the month of March and April 2012, a large part of the Traditionalist Lead by Mrg Fellay have agreed to join back the Vatican, they should finalized their agreement by the end of this month of May, it’s one of the most important event since the last council but this agreement will push out the more modernist part of our Church, especially the Germanic part and will create a new Schism as indicated in Garabandal by our Lady, it’s another clear sign of the proximity of the Warning time. THAT IS HUGE!!---
I think that this message is very poignant and touching. I don't need to know who wrote it or why, but there is no way that this can be said is not from God and fully in tune with our Catholic Church teaching and Tradition. I wonder why do we want to be SURE that the seer/locutionist is officially approved by the Church before we start paying attention to messages of conversion. If there are political messages that disturb us, we can always leave then aside. But this message is a jewel. On itself it can take us into the road to holiness.