The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus - June 15, 2012 Friday, June 15, 2012 8:15 AM The Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary June 15, 2012 The Most Sacred Heart of Jesus June 16, 2012 The Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary Message of Our Lady of Medjugorje: "Dear children! My invitation that you live the messages which I am giving you is a daily one, specially, little children, because I want to draw you closer to the Heart of Jesus. Therefore, little children, I am inviting you today to the prayer of consecration to Jesus, my dear Son, so that each of you may be His. And then I am inviting you to the consecration of my Immaculate Heart. I want you to consecrate yourselves as parents, as families and as parishioners so that all belong to God through my heart. Therefore, little children, pray that you comprehend the greatness of this message which I am giving you. I do not want anything for myself, rather all for the salvation of your soul. Satan is strong and therefore, you, little children, by constant prayer, press tightly against my motherly heart. Thank you for having responded to my call." (October 25, 1988) Today and tomorrow we honor and praise the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary! Let's respond to this beautiful message from Our Lady given in 1988. By renewing our consecrations to these two most precious and loving hearts. Both Mother and Son give themselves to us completely, offering everything for our salvation. We, in turn, can offer them our love and our devotion, promising to trust them with every part of our lives. We know they will never abandon us, or fail us. We are in their most capable hands. Let's press tightly against the Motherly Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus! Consecration to Jesus (Dictated to Jelena) O Jesus, we know that you are sweet that you have given Your Heart for us, It was crowned with thorns by our sins; We know that today You still pray for us so that we will not be lost. Jesus, remember us if we fall into sin. Through your most Sacred Heart, make us all love one another. Cause hatred to disappear among men. Show us Your love, all of us love You, and we desire that You protect us with Your Heart of a Good Shepherd. Enter into each heart, Jesus. Knock on the door of our hearts. Be patient and tenacious with us. We are still locked up in ourselves because we have not understood Your will. Knock continuously O Jesus, make our hearts open up to You, At least when we remember the passion which You suffered for us. Amen. Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (Dictated to Jelena) O Immaculate Heart of Mary, overflowing with goodness, Show us Your love for us. May the flame of Your heart, O Mary, descend upon all peoples. We love You immensely. Impress in our hearts a true love, may our hearts yearn for You. O Mary, sweet and humble of heart, remember us when we sin. You know that we men are sinners. Through Your sacred and maternal Heart cure us from every spiritual illness. Make us capable of looking, at the beauty of Your maternal Heart and that thus we may be converted by the flame of Your Heart. Amen In Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Cathy Nolan ©Mary TV 2012 PS. The novena in honor of the 31st Anniversary of Our Lady's Apparitions in Medjugorje begins today. Go to this website for the prayers: http://www.medjugorje.org/anniversarynovena.htm
Therefore, little children, I am inviting you today to the prayer of consecration to Jesus, my dear Son, so that each of you may be His. And then I am inviting you to the consecration of my Immaculate Heart. I want you to consecrate yourselves as parents, as families and as parishioners so that all belong to God through my heart...I do not want anything for myself, rather all for the salvation of your soul. Lee, Thank you so much for this thread. The Two Hearts mean so much to me and my precious family. They have provided mercy, protection, love, strength, and tenderness for us ever since our first consecration back in 1993. Mary is immersed completely and perfectly in the love of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for she is daughter, mother, and bride. When I am weak and frail she picks me up and carries me before the Throne. She so often makes up for my lack! And yet she wants nothing for herself. As she says above...rather all for the salvation of your soul. . Jesus and the Cross are inseparable. In His brokeness, I am restored through mercy and granted new life. How glorious and sweet was my first felt experience of this back in 1977: washed in the Blood of the Lamb! Psalm 137: 5 If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither! 6 Let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth, if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy! And still the faithfulness of the Two Hearts goes on and on...I'll be with you at Holy Mass tomorrow, Lee, together with the Immaculate Heart, all of us at the foot of the Cross! Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!