thread dedicated to prayer requests -- Divine Mercy prayer line

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by childofdivinewill, Mar 17, 2025.

  1. Joan J

    Joan J HolySpiritCome!

    Please continue to pray for my employment. While I have now had a part- time job for about 7 weeks, it is intended to be temporary to just barely pay my bills.

    I submitted my resume & letter today to a local Parks & Recreation department. That would be full time with full benefits, including 4 weeks vacation! The pay range is right in line with what i need.

    I yearn to have the means for pay it forward some of what I have been gifted during this time of financial struggle. I have been seeking such a career move for a year now. I have & do struggle with why I have been allowed this type of suffering.
     
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2025
    grimisocks, Mario, sparrow and 4 others like this.
  2. padraig

    padraig Powers

    More prayers today:)
     
  3. Prayslie

    Prayslie Archangels

    Praying for you
     
  4. padraig

    padraig Powers

    More Prayers.:)
     
  5. childofdivinewill

    childofdivinewill Archangels

    Continuing my prayers for all your petitions posted on this forum...

    On behalf of long-suffering souls known to God alone, requesting for your prayers through the powerful intercession of Mary, Mediatrix of All Graces. May God’s will be done!

    Thank you in advance for your spiritual support as faithful prayer partners.
     
  6. sparrow

    sparrow Powers

    Rosary going up shortly, prayers for the intercession of St Joseph for this employment position.
     
  7. childofdivinewill

    childofdivinewill Archangels

    Today is the feast of Our Lady as the Mother of Mercy. It is usually celebrated on November 16, but this year, since it falls on a Sunday, it is moved to Saturday.

    For struggling souls who are undergoing various trials, I pray that you (and all of us) will be uplifted and inspired by this Marian Father’s homily. He shares his personal testimony, starting with his discernment of his vocation, consecration to Our Lady, entrance to the seminary, struggles during his formation, and eventual decision to join the congregation of the Marian Fathers. He says that he’s “pumped up to be a Marian Father”, eliciting laughter from the Mass attendees.

    He also exhorts everyone to take up our common mission: first, allow ourselves to be ignited by the fire of the Holy Spirit, who will then empower us to spread His light to others.

    I believe that Our Lady handpicks the men who are called to the priesthood, particularly those chosen to serve in the Congregation of the Marian Fathers. Their double charism—devotion to the Immaculate Conception and propagation of The Divine Mercy, who is Jesus Himself—helps fulfill God’s plan of salvation in these times of tribulation. As Our Lady herself says, God desires devotion to her Immaculate Heart, whose triumph will usher in the Eucharistic reign of Christ.

    Homily: 19:33–41:24 (timestamp)

     
  8. Thank you! I didn't know
     
  9. grimisocks

    grimisocks Archangels

    My situation has extended itself into the coming week. Im faced with a serious task i must undergo & face this Tuesday. Please please remember my intention in your prayers.
     
    Mario, djmoforegon, sparrow and 5 others like this.
  10. miker

    miker Powers

    Your in my prayers
     
  11. Mary's child

    Mary's child Powers

    Prayers grimisocks.
     
    grimisocks and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. padraig

    padraig Powers

    Prayers this morning and offering up Mass.:)

    1 Peter 2:6

    For in Scripture it says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.”
     
    grimisocks and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

    HeavenlyHosts Powers

  14. Prayers
     
    grimisocks and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. AED

    AED Powers

    Praying today at my Holy Hour grimisocks.
     
  16. sparrow

    sparrow Powers

    Prayers for your situation.
     
    grimisocks likes this.
  17. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Prayers tonight and before the Blessed Sacrament tomorrow!:notworthy::notworthy:
     
    AED and grimisocks like this.
  18. grimisocks

    grimisocks Archangels

    Thank you all for your efforts & prayers. I cant tell you how much I appreciate them.
    Please don't disregard me for not confiding what my prayer request is for. It's embarrassing for me & i don't wish to be judged.
    Thank you all
     
    AED likes this.

Share This Page