War is Imminent; please pray!

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Mario, Feb 22, 2026.

  1. padraig

    padraig Powers

    The Orthodox have a slant on this I think. They talk of the pilgrim path to holiness as of wishing to become a human being again. In other words to return to the innocence of the Garden of Eden. It is a lovely way of looking at things. Of fixing the Original Sin, of undoing the evil of taking the apple.

    But the opposite is also clearly true. The Path of Evil, the Walk in the Dark side is to become less and less human. To become a monster. To become morally insane. I think a war mongerer is morally insane.
     
    sparrow, Dave Fagan, Sam and 3 others like this.
  2. Sam

    Sam Powers




    They are all under diabolical disorientation. Unless you pray, you fall prey to it. Our only weapon is the rosary!
     
  3. Pax Prima

    Pax Prima Powers


    This is worth watching
     
  4. padraig

    padraig Powers

    So sad and true.
     
  5. Pax Prima

    Pax Prima Powers

    Did you see the part where killings and abortions are one for one? That the old gods have come back. I am positive these phenomena aren't limited to Mexico.
     
  6. AED

    AED Powers

    Patricia Sandoval is a very powerful witness i think. Her story of conversion is amazing.
    What a blessing for Mexico--if the Cartels could be crushed. It is Our Lady's special place in the Americas. It seems the devil takes particular pains to destroy it. The Mason's and now the Cartels. We must pray!! There are so many high powered Catholics in Mexico and the US--Jesse Romero for one. It is sanctified ground by Our Lady. May she triumph once again. ( prayers for the intercession of the martyred Cristeros.)
     
    Sam, Mario, DeGaulle and 6 others like this.
  7. Pax Prima

    Pax Prima Powers

    According to prophecy, regarding the current times we live in, penance is the answer. I haven't witnessed a more penitential people than Mexicans based on what I saw in Mexico city. I often hear about people doing epic journeys for Our Lady too out here.

    Is that a thing anymore in the west? Someone walking across the state or province out of reparation or gratitude for something? I guess the Camino de Santiago. Seems like something worthwhile to do.

    Also I found a play list of Patricia Sandoval, for anyone interested.

    https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs31UGAeCFmBn2RkuE1ZUN90_XtGabdsY
     
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2026
  8. Pax Prima

    Pax Prima Powers

    I just watched a video of Patricia on a recent video with Adrian Milag as host, I think that is his name. Unbelievable, never saw this woman's testimonial before. The depth of the human person and the Grandness of God never ceases to amaze me. It's like discovering a whole new world listening to her.

    To anyone who hasn't heard her before, I highly recommend it. Your faith will be greatly enhanced for it.
     
    Sam, Jason Fernando, sparrow and 3 others like this.
  9. AED

    AED Powers

    Agree 100 percent!
     
    Sam, Pax Prima and Dave Fagan like this.
  10. sparrow

    sparrow Powers

    I have contemplated the penance for abortion before and my thoughts went to whether during the chastisement, the number of people who will perish (2/3rds of the population?) would equal the abortions that had been done but not repented of. :unsure:
    This is a different take. Lord have mercy.
     
    Sam, Mary's child, Philothea and 5 others like this.
  11. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    I think there have been more than a billion abortions worldwide in the last forty years. That we know of. Many now are being done with the abortion pill ('a pill for every ill' becoming 'a pill for every kill'). There's a lot of repenting to be done.
     
    Sam, Mary's child, sparrow and 2 others like this.
  12. and IVF is "genocide"...
     

  13.  
    Sam, Mary's child and Pax Prima like this.
  14.  
    Pax Prima likes this.
  15. Pax Prima

    Pax Prima Powers

    It's good that Bukele was mentioned. He gives all glory to God often for the positive direction that El Salvador has taken.

    I also checked Pesidente Bukele's stance regarding abortion and euthanasia. He is entirely opposed to it, and El Salvador currently has a very strong and strict anti-abortion stance. As well as a strict anti-euthanasia stance.

    It is clear that the biggest way to open the door to satan is via abortion and euthanasia. I believe the cartels getting removed is likely due to the laity returning in larger numbers to the church over the past few years since COVID knockdowns. Much of Mexico's advances in favor of abortion began after COVID lockdowns, which is no coincidence.

    I pray Mexican Catholics rise up again en masse like they have in the past.
     
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2026
  16. miker

    miker Powers

    Marygar, Sam, Pax Prima and 3 others like this.
  17. DeGaulle

    DeGaulle Powers

    Marygar and miker like this.
  18. Mario

    Mario Powers

    Well said!:cool:
     
    Marygar, Sam, Pax Prima and 2 others like this.

Share This Page